Revolution Tour Copper

On Tuesday I was the only one left competing from the TSC house since everyone else was injured.

Training was alright before I had to put my run down. I was fortunate to bring confidence in from the training.

My first run, I lost a bit of control on my front 7 that made me loose a bit of speed so I had to straight air the last jump. I tried to make up my lost points in the rail section. The rail gardens helped my score to place me 32nd overall out of approximately 110 riders, which made me pretty stoked that I can get a fairly high score without throwing my complete run down.

photo from Vail, no coverage from copper yet

Your Being Moved To www.timothylaidlaw.com!

You will be automatically moved, be patient. If not, visit
http://timothylaidlaw.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.