End of the Chapter for Breckenridge 09/10

It was the end of the season for me on 15/02/10. I had to head home for school.

A week before, I had a Revolution Tour at Copper and was told after that I could go nuts in the big line at Breckenridge. But guess what, the weather actually came in for once this season at breckenridge and the whole last week it was horrible weather plus snowing.

I was able to get a couple of powder days at the end and also had a chance to shoot some photos with Tim Lloyd for a few days before I left which was great.

I had a great experience this season, with a variety of positive results and tricks to bring home and show Australia.

Stay tuned as I will be making an edit of the whole trip.

peace all.

Your Being Moved To www.timothylaidlaw.com!

You will be automatically moved, be patient. If not, visit
http://timothylaidlaw.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.